So you have a technical problem and you want to get somebody to fix it but when you talk to your techie, he says "it works ok for me; go away". Here's how to get your problem fixed:
- State exactly what is wrong
- State what you expected it to be
- Draw a red box around the problem on a screen shot.
- Write out the exact steps to reproduce the problem.
- State which computer and login you used to get the error.
If you give this information to the support department, programmer, technician, or whoever, you'll have a far greater chance of getting your problem fixed.
For more explanation, see this related post: 4 critical things to include in a problem report.